JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL OBJECTIVES
- Become responsible, mature and well-rounded individuals, aware and conscious of their duties towards the Christian community.
- Make informed and values-based decisions whose thoughts and actions are motivated and geared towards observance of Christian values.
- Develop a deeper and more meaningful level of patriotism and pride in their national identity and culture, thus participating actively in artistic and cultural activities, promotion of wellness and lifelong fitness and performance of civic duties.
- Acquire zest for life-long learning, which addresses every student’s basic learning needs, including the acquisition of numeracy, literacy, and scientific and technological knowledge as applied to daily life.
- Think intelligently, critically and creatively in life situations.
- Converse effectively in Mandarin and demonstrate communicative competence in Filipino and English languages.
- Acquire values and achieve mastery of core competencies and skills to be college and work ready and become productive members of society.