GRADE SCHOOL OBJECTIVES
- Imbibe spiritual values and moral aspects of Catholic education through the charism of St. Peter the Apostle.
- Develop understanding and appreciate Chinese-Filipino culture and promote desirable traditions and values of cultural heritage.
- Acquire mastery of basic competencies in the different learning areas in preparation for secondary education.
- Communicate effectively in English, Filipino, and Mandarin.
- Think critically and respond intelligently to relevant and current local, national, and global issues.
- Develop technical skills to prepare for independent living.